DIY Retailer Edition
AWARD-WINNING DESIGN SOFTWARE FOR GARDEN RETAILERS
REVOLUTIONISE HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR PROMOTIONAL PRINT NEEDS
TyTags DIY Retailer Edition software and support materials give you the power to create your own A4 or A3 signage and banners, labels, tags, customer cards, gift cards, cafe menus and more.
Print your own barcode and price stickers. Print your own QR codes.
Use the power of just-in-time printing to respond to promotion opportunities quickly and professionally.
Create and produce all your promotional print needs as and when you need.
Create your own signs with DIY Retailer software and unique training and support materials.
Easy-to-use software gives you what-you-see-is-what-you-get design tools.
The DIY Retailer Edition design and printing software has been purpose-built for Garden Retailers.
It provides over 300 professionally designed signs and banners that cover most nursery needs from point-of-sale to WHS. These templates can be edited to create professional signage that meets exact needs and reflects your own branding, quickly and economically.
Easy-to-use design tools and smart features allow you to create and manage your specific promotional and point-of-sale requirements.
The software also contains the TyTags label and tag printing templates. It allows the addition of logos, barcodes, stock codes and pricing to detailed plant descriptions and colour photographs, all on one label.\
- Library of over 300 professionally designed sign and banner templates.
- Quick editing and changing of text to tailor sign templates to meet your exact needs.
- Easily imports images, photos and logos. Add your own designs in a flash.
- Create your own templates to speed up signage production and enforce your own branding.
- Lockable design elements to protect against accidental change.
- Contains all TyTags label and tag layouts.
- Automatic updates for layouts and TyTags supplied artwork, symbols and templates.
- Supports all major retail barcode standards used in Australia.
- Supports QR codes for social media and web marketing.
- Features professionally designed horticultural label templates that follow
- NGIA plant labelling standards.
- Library of commonly used horticultural symbols.
Easy-to-use design tools:
- Flexible design tools, so you get exactly the labels and signs you want.
- Layouts for all your labels, pot tags, signs and banners.
- Ability to import your own photos and images .
- Supports your logos and branding with transparent images and symbols.
- Use of any Windows font – including more than 1,000 free online fonts.
- Wizard and templates to let you quickly produce common signage and labelling with consistent branding.
- Powerful colour printing features.
- So easy, you won’t need the kids around to use it!
Minimum system requirements
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Processor: i5 or above.
- RAM: 4GB (though 8GB RAM will see a marked speed increasing when designing signage)
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB free
- A mid-range graphics processing unit (such as an NVIDIA / compatible card) is also recommended.
For best label printing results, we recommend a powerful A4 or A3 digital colour printer by OKI Data Solutions. These printers have proven to be reliable in nursery conditions and are flat bed, straight-through systems, ideal for the printing of our heavy-duty TyTags Laser Label and Signage sheets. Talk to us about the best model for your needs and advice on privileged purchasing.