DIY WIN Edition
PRINT-ON-DEMAND PLANT LABELS, TAGS AND SIGNS
TyTags DIY WIN (Want-it-Now) Edition is a powerful labeling and signage system purpose-built for the horticultural industry. It provides everything you need to produce your own unique labels, tags, stick-ins, barcodes, adhesives and point-of sale signage as and when you need.
TAKE CONTROL OF COSTS
Why have expensive labels and tags taking up valuable space and cash?
No more wastage! Make exactly what you want, when you want.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON JUST ONE LABEL
Save money and time by combining all your labeling requirements on one tag. No more double tagging. Look more professional.
With the Tytags DIY WIN Edition’s revolutionary new system you can add logos, barcodes, QR codes, stock codes, pricing, symbols and serial numbers to detailed plant descriptions and colour photographs.
REVOLUTIONISE HOW YOU MANAGE LABELING
- Just-in-time printing allows you fast, efficient and cost effective labeling.
- Respond to urgent orders with the confidence that labels will be available.
- Manage short run requirements without the need to over-order labels.
- Create exactly the label you need for special purposes regardless of the quantity required.
- Produce barcodes instantly and with superior readability.
- Use the power of just-in-time printing to merge your plant labeling directly into your supply chain and stock management systems. The powerful batch printing feature lets you print exactly the number of labels you need, from one to ten thousand. Print long runs in short time. Fast and reliable, the system can print thousands of labels per hour.
- And never, ever wait for labels to arrive again.
- Easily imports images, photos and logos
- Supports all major retail barcode standards used in Australia (eg. GS1, Bunnings, etc.) and full-text standards (eg. Code128)
- Creates QR Codes
- Features professionally designed horticultural label templates that follow NGIA plant labeling standards
- Creates your own templates to speed up label production and enforce your own labeling standards
- Lockable design elements to protect against accidental change
- Dynamic labels link to databases and spreadsheets
- Automatic ‘no touch’ updates for layouts and TyTags supplied artwork, symbols and templates
- Library of commonly used horticultural symbols
- Library of over 300 sign and banner templates
Easy-to-use design tools:
- Flexible design tools, so you get exactly the labels and signs you want.
- Layouts for all your labels, pot tags, signs and banners.
- Ability to import your own photos and images .
- Supports your logos and branding with transparent images and symbols.
- Use of any Windows font – including more than 1,000 free online fonts.
- Wizard and templates to let you quickly produce common signage and labeling with consistent branding.
- Create designs that display information from your own databases and spreadsheets
- Access Plantfile™ information, including more than 6000 photographs
- Powerful colour printing features.
- So easy, you won’t need the kids around to use it!
PlantFile TM Database
The plant database embedded in the DIY WIN Edition Software is PlantFile, well known in Australian horticultural education and the industry itself. It provides over 6000 plant images and detailed descriptions and growing aspects of 1900 commonly used ornamental and native plants. The special edition of PlantFile that comes with DIY WIN Edition allows for the purchaser to print the images and information as required.
EFFECTIVE TRAINING MATERIALS
- Extensive manual and “How To” videos get you up and running with no fuss.
- DIY WIN Edition comes with a comprehensive manual and training videos.
- The “how to” Tutorials are segmented by topics and cover everything from installation guidelines and basic usage, label design, barcodes and
- spreadsheets. There are over two hours of video training suitable for staff and students.
- Additional training materials support sign design and retail display. A catalogue of all the sign and banner templates contained in the software is included as well as the book Sign DeSign.
Minimum system requirements
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Processor: i5 or above.
- RAM: 4GB (though 8GB RAM will see a marked speed increasing when designing signage)
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB free
- A mid-range graphics processing unit (such as an NVIDIA / compatible card) is also recommended.
For best label printing results, we recommend a powerful A4 or A3 digital colour printer by OKI Data Solutions. These printers have proven to be reliable in nursery conditions and are flat bed, straight-through systems, ideal for the printing of our heavy-duty TyTags Laser Label and Signage sheets. Talk to us about the best model for your needs and advice on privileged purchasing.