DIY Starter Edition
DIY STARTER EDITION -- for Basic PLANT LABELING needs
The TyTags DIY Starter Edition Software allows users to design, save and print their tags and labels. It includes all Tytags Laser Labels tag and label templates.
The easy-to-use design features include:
- Flexible design tools, so you get exactly the labels and signs you want
- Layouts for essential labels, pot tags and signs
- Ability to import your own photos and images
- Supports your logos and branding with transparent images and symbols
- Use of any Windows font – including more than 1,000 free online fonts
- Powerful colour printing features
- So easy, you won’t need the kids around to use it!
DIY Starter Edition Software is upgradeable to the WIN or Retailer Edition.
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Processor: i5 or above.
- RAM: 4GB (though 8GB RAM will see a marked speed increasing when designing signage)
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB free
- A mid-range graphics processing unit (such as an NVIDIA / compatible card) is also recommended.
For best label printing results, we recommend a powerful A4 or A3 digital colour printer by OKI Data Solutions. These printers have proven to be reliable in nursery conditions and are flat bed, straight-through systems, ideal for the printing of our heavy-duty TyTags Laser Label and Signage sheets. Talk to us about the best model for your needs and advice on privileged purchasing.